2012-04-15

vExpert 2012–Thank You!

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the VMware vExpert vExpertaward for the year 2012.
The current list has been posted here.

It is nice to receive such an honor but I would rather like to take this opportunity to express my thanks to a few people in appreciation of this honor.

  1. Alex Maier – for being the driving force behind the vExpert Program, for managing the VMware communities and for putting up with our nagging when we have no-one else to complain to. You are an asset to our community and your hard work is highly appreciated!! (even if we do not say it often and loudly enough)
  2. John Troyer – The Godfather of the vExpert program! Thank you John for all that you do for us, VMware is lucky to have a driving force such as yourself who is so passionate about what you do and we as a community are lucky to have you.
    Oh yes, and please keep those cool SWAG trinkets and access to cool stuff coming!! :)
  3. All those who were awarded the vExpert 2012 award. Thank you!! It is an honor to be amongst such a great group of people. I look forward to meeting those of you who I have not yet had the honor to meet, and working together on exciting opportunities over the next year.
  4. To all those who did not get their vExpert renewed this year. I still hold you all in the highest esteem, and do expect and hope that you will continue to contribute to the community.

As in the past years – I have started a Twitter list of 2012 vExperts and will continue to update it.

Congratulations to all the vExperts of 2012!!